Need some values on some Britains pieces.

the other green

For the valuation experts out there..... what would I have to pay for the following. Assume boxed, but not perfect boxes. Say, 9 out of 10 models and 7-8 out of 10 for the boxes.

MB Trac 1500 green

MB Trac 1500 white

Volvo Yellow w/snowplough

Volvo red

Fiat 880 DT w/halftracks

Fiat 90-90 w/duals

Ford TW 35 powerfarm

Ford 5610

Ford 7710

Mf 595

Lastly, an Ertl Case IH 956 XL

Are you looking to buy Adam or just scamming the insurance??  ;D

Current ebay prices......

For the valuation experts out there..... what would I have to pay for the following. Assume boxed, but not perfect boxes. Say, 9 out of 10 models and 7-8 out of 10 for the boxes.

MB Trac 1500 green           ?50 ish

MB Trac 1500 white           ?80 ish

Volvo red                          ?40 to ?50

Fiat 880 DT w/halftracks      ?50 to ?70

Fiat 90-90 w/duals              ?50 to ?60

Ford TW 35 powerfarm         ?50 ish

Ford 5610                          ?30 to ?40

Ford 7710                          ?40 to ?50

Mf 595                               ?50 ish

Lastly, an Ertl Case IH 956 XL   ?70 ish

Those prices I've quoted above are current ebay averages, in the past I've sold some of those models for a lot more.....

Ford TW35 powerfarm ?65

Ford 5610 ?60,

Green mbtrac MIB ?120,  :o :o

white mbtrac MIB ?140+,  :o :o

Ford 7710 ?70,

MF 595 ?80

MB Trac 1500 green

MB Trac 1500 white

Volvo red

Fiat 880 DT w/halftracks

Fiat 90-90 w/duals

Ford TW 35 powerfarm

Ford 5610

Ford 7710

Mf 595

Lastly, an Ertl Case IH 956 XL

When I was selling my collection I made a spread sheet of ebay prices so I knew what to aim for when I sold them

he are a few prices with different boxes

Green MB Tracs Rainbow box ranged ?82 ?56 ?53 ?67  banded box ?56 ?49 didn't seem to make a difference if the doors opened or not.

White MB with hopper rainbow box I sold for ?79

Fiat 90-90 with duals boxed went for ?78 (darker brown not orange- lift up bonnet)

MF 595   ?57 ?51 and ?91!!  (Ihave a boxed dual for sale and a mint 595 unboxed for sale)

TW35 powerfarm banded box went for ?45

Ford 5610 narrow wheels banded boxed 5 went for ?27-?36

never followed or sold the others to help sorry

I sold my case with loader for ?38 GUTTED Cheers FP! :D;D

Is an Ertl Case 956XL really worth that much, might put mine on ebay :D :D :D

They do fetch good money, A lot buy them to convert. I sold an unboxed loader version with no cab and a broken loader for ?15 last week.

Thanks for the info lads.

Me, scam the insurance! Heavens no F-P (Honest mate, it was a picasso that was nicked, not a velvet Elvis) ::)  :-[  ;)

Of the bunch I was asking about, a few are pieces I will want sometime, the Fords are pieces a friend of mine has a "passing interest" in and one or two are pices that I have managed to get duplicates of over (a long) time. I thought this would be a good time and place to get some values.

For all the good laughs and banter on FTF, sometimes I think that the access to such a large pool of knowledge and expertise gets overlooked, be it convo, valuation, years in production etc. Take a bow everyone, this is undoubtably the best farm toy/model site on the web.

A last question. What I see most for sale at toy shows in 1/32 scale is the older Ertl cast stuff, Case 2294, Ford TW 5,15,8630 and Scale Models Whites, 2-155, 2-135 etc. Is there any demand for that stuff in Britain and Europe? What is it worth in th' UK?

• 3 weeks later...

I like the Ertl Tw5 type fords - have payed ?12-16 for them in different boxes but they seem to have appreciated recently, now around ?25 MIB though prices are never consistant. TWs make more than 8630s in my opinion and the 2wds do better than the MFWDs as they seem to be rarer over here. Its a shame the postage is so much, some of the ones on US ebay are bargins