Shakerator

Hi

Just thought i would post acouple of pics of my 1st convo for you to see, try not to be to harse its not up to  the standards of you guys yet ;) Got to add some more bits yet but got to get down the model shop first.

Comments greatly recieved

James

post-206-132638549846_thumb.jpg

post-206-132638549849_thumb.jpg

A long time coming!!! What an excellent idea mate, I bust one of these a few years back. . ..we borrowed it off a neighbour and he had cobbled together a rear roller which didn't last once one of the legs had hit a tree root!!! If you lend this to me though I woun't break it I promise .. .

Can't garuntee you'll get it back though  :)

wayhey

I started making a grassland one

NEVER got it finished

must dig it out in Jan as i'm doing no orders then till feb in order to finish a few things and bring out new things  ;)

You not finished that yet Ricky??

You're as bad as me!  :D :D :D

well done james , been wanting to do one of them for a while now , using the rollers from the verdstat rollers , not got a broken supaflow though  :( every time i pick some up at toytrac i know i wanted some , but never remember why or what for at the time  :-\

Thanks for all your comments!

I have the bug now ;D

I have some more detail to add to the shakerator and get her painted.

And then Marky i have a few ideas, 1 is a lime spreader and a bed former.

Cheers James

Sounds good James... Have a look at Doc Palmers bed former on here somewhere.... I've got one and it's wicked... it may well give you some ideas  ;)

Look forward to seeing the lime spreader as well  ;)

• 1 month later...