NEED ANOTHER CABINET!

MDFord

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice indeed Mr MDF... That looks great mate... I love the way that little 362 has sneaked over to the blue side  ;D

You have some nice kit there mate... seems you can't buy too much more without throwing out some of those blues and greens though  :o;D

Seriously.. Looking good... Have you got any lighting sorted... something I am currently still pondering myself  ???

Very nice indeed Mr MDF... That looks great mate... I love the way that little 362 has sneaked over to the blue side  ;D

You have some nice kit there mate... seems you can't buy too much more without throwing out some of those blues and greens though  :o;D

Seriously.. Looking good... Have you got any lighting sorted... something I am currently still pondering myself  ???

I'm available boys for a small fee ie travel expensenes,hotel's,bar bill,food,  ;D ;D ;D

Up until recently we used candles and it was a bit of a strain on the eyes looking at the collection in the evening, but Electricity has just arrived in this part of the world, I tell you ,it's amazing :o you flick a little switch when you walk in the room and suddenly everythings lit up like daylight  ;D:P:D:)

But seriously fellas, no I haven't thought about extra lights in the cabinet. Good idea :)

Up until recently we used candles and it was a bit of a strain on the eyes looking at the collection in the evening, but Electricity has just arrived in this part of the world, I tell you ,it's amazing :o you flick a little switch when you walk in the room and suddenly everythings lit up like daylight  ;D:P:D:)

But seriously fellas, no I haven't thought about extra lights in the cabinet. Good idea :)

Don't tell them that we've got electricity down here now - they'll all want to visit ;)

That looks like on of those antique shops where you have a rumage about and find something you either never knew existed or something you have been after for donkey's years!!!

Can I come round?!  ;D

Just read this again ::) Other way round I think - the reds will lose out to blues & greens eventually ;D;)

• 2 years later...

blimey Mark... case of overcrowding in there I think... have you looks in Ikea - they HAD some super priced cabinets the last time I looked

Yes I have looked at their website Marky, Very reasonable prices!

I don't think I can put another tractor cabinet in that room with the Mrs permission though :D

Wow :o Great collection you've accumulated there Mark some really nice items in there, many of which I'd aspire to have in my own collection some day. As for cabinets I seem to have been lucky in finding bargains in local charity shops, might be worth a look if there's any nearby. :)

Regards

David.

nice collection mark, you seem to have the same problem as me , running out of space . mine are all sat in the loft where  no can look at them but me which is a shame. you could do with a 6 footer mate for them gems ;D