WHO'S BOUGHT A WEISE FENDT 920

PDC

I have 2 of the green ones (merry christmas olly  ;D )

As soon as I saw the models on FTF I could see with my untrained eye that the detail was buggar all more than the old ones.

What hacked me off was the fact that the green paint on the hood and cab is much lighter than the old siku 926 Mine also have a little bit of rubbing on the hood and the air cleaner is about to fall off showing to me that the models had been well traded about the place.The things I like about the models are the wheels and the 50k sign on the back.

A day with ricky,paul or jason would change the look no end I feel but on there own there basic.

6/10 from me.

I did not bought one of them but a friend of me. He was furious about the quality of the tractors.

What I didn?t like was that the colour of the green one was not the same as the cabine of it.

My opinion is; Much money for.................... scrap........... sorry...........

For this money you can make your own fendt(s)

Tractor Jack

• 5 weeks later...