Marky posting a John Deere - especially for GGG

Lord Ferguson

why are they getting jq's wat if they break down  :o  :D look a bit odd and 180+hp witha loader  :-\

apparently they are to haul heavy cargos from the dock/ice where the ship can get to ,to the  research station across a distance of about 120km ??? its in ct mag so prehaps rory can shed a bit more light on it, would have been a good write up on how they did it actuallu, as i did wonder who they steer?

apparently they are to haul heavy cargos from the dock/ice where the ship can get to ,to the  research station across a distance of about 120km ??? its in ct mag so prehaps rory can shed a bit more light on it, would have been a good write up on how they did it actuallu, as i did wonder who they steer?

i was just wondering how thay steer aswell i suppose just like wheels would

found a bit more out now, the laoders are fitted as the base camp they are going to aint finished yet, so they will be used in the construction of it instead of a teleloader i guess, then once built they are going to haul the complete building to its final position on skis,hence the 180 hp plus and loaders