Self propelled mixer wagon ....

farmernick06

I was looking at Januarys Claasic Tractor and under 'scene in Europe' they are talking about a Kuhn self propelled feeder wagon. How good would this be UH ? Your expertise could make an awesome job of this and i believe it would look brilliant on many dioramas and would be a great addition to any collection. It's also something a bit different.

I'm sorry, but a self propelled feeder wagon has to be the ugliest contraption ever built, it's so long and cumbersome most cubicle sheds couldn't even accomodate one, I sat in one and the dairy event at the Bath & West showground and the visibility is very poor, it just looks horrible  :-\

Is there actually a big market for these?

I'm sorry, but a self propelled feeder wagon has to be the ugliest contraption ever built, it's so long and cumbersome most cubicle sheds couldn't even accomodate one, I sat in one and the dairy event at the Bath & West showground and the visibility is very poor, it just looks horrible  :-\

Is there actually a big market for these?

for a large modern,purpose built dairy farm yes probally theres a market,but how many of those are there round? not many and none down here, maybe a new barn or 2 but thats all,

Well it would need to be a massive farm to see the benefit from one of these!! How many farmers could do without a extra tractor at times??

Same around here with the few remaining dairy farms, where they can barely afford to run an old keenan on a clapped out DB 996. So around here, I think there's no way they would sell.  :-\