drag choppers

TRACTERROR

Yo Rich ,yeah never thought bout that one ,how bout the Reco Mengele with its own power unit ,saw one recently at a farm near us ,quite a beast,any other thoughts then on implements ? I know there are a few chopper conversions on the go ,a totall revamp of the Marston trailer ,It would be half decent if it had a metal chassis,and a plastic body,but thats just sensible! :-\ a proper rear hedger and rear digger mc connell perhaps and maybe a decent lowloader for behind the fastrac(think someone else posted a topic on this) saw a baaaad a## one in Ireland ,had a huge hitachi excavator on the back and the fastrac was kickin up some reek ,(as we say round our parts) ha ha! bout time Britains brought out some decent implements tho.

britains are a bit odd  ;),like you say with the marston trailer but what realy does my head in is when they bring out differant colours of an old implement

yeah I know ,its like we'll just diguise it an hope no-one notices,also some decent 2wd tractors wouldnt go a miss,had a thought too bout a pasture topper and a back mount cattle crush ,now theres a convo project if I ever heard one!! ;D

• 4 weeks later...

I think its time Britains made a proper drag chopper or forager,I dont mind what ,RECO ,CLAAS JAG ,or even a JF ,as long as it has a decent grass header! ???

Hi Kev,When i was on the farm many moons ago we had a new holland 717 and a 719.why can't they make a forager?

It

would be a change from a SPFH.(Not everyone wants a big forager)

I've got a leaflet on a New Holland 525 forager if you want it Kev

yer not going to cast one from the hair from yer armpit's are you gav yeeeeuuuuuuuccccckkkkk :(:D :D

Was looking for something fibrous to use......... ::)  :D :D

Nope but i may be casting a couple of bits for a drag chopper, just waiting for a delivery of a vital componant ;D