Massey Ferguson tractors website-Marky might like this.

Guest MF 550

Thanks... glad you did... just had a brief read... looks like he could do with some of my brochure scans to help him out on some item he asks for information on... I may send him some pics of my tractor as well  ;)

Thanks once again... made my day that has  ;D

Guest MF 550

Hey,no probs i would like to show some photos of my own but struggle to load them on the system-cant even work out how to put one into my profile like all you guys.

Hey,no probs i would like to show some photos of my own but struggle to load them on the system-cant even work out how to put one into my profile like all you guys.

To have a profile picture or avatar go into your profile......Look to the left, you will see a "Modify Profile" section......Look  for the tab "Account Related Settings"......Click on this, from here you can upload your own picture from your computer or use an internet address......

Hope that helps......Anymore questions please ask...... :) :) ;)

Sorted that for you, pm me if you want to know where you went wrong.... I couldn't upload the pic you wanted as its on your pc but I can tell you how to do it.  ;)

Cheers MF550 some good stuff there I thought i was going mad until i saw a 592 I knew they existed I saw one in shropshire about 2 or 3 years ago at a dispersal auction

4wd I had thought it was a decal bodge job or i was going mad did coventry and france manufacture this machine if i remember rightly it has the same dimentions (size) as the 595

theres a few explanations on the site somewhere, i'll try and dig it out :)

Excellent site Dave (MF550) Iam also struggling to load pics into my profile any thoughts guys? I can post pics when I post comments etc but I have been compressing my pics ,does anyone know how to size them down and stil keep the quality? cheers regards,Kev

Excellent site Dave (MF550) Iam also struggling to load pics into my profile any thoughts guys? I can post pics when I post comments etc but I have been compressing my pics ,does anyone know how to size them down and stil keep the quality? cheers regards,Kev

i use microsoft photo manager, paintshop pro8 or adobe photoshop, usually scale them down from 1024x768 to approx 666x499, which is about 65%

Guest MF 550

Sorted that for you, pm me if you want to know where you went wrong.... I couldn't upload the pic you wanted as its on your pc but I can tell you how to do it.  ;)

thanks for that doc-i would be interested to know whare i went wrong.

Cheers MF550 some good stuff there I thought i was going mad until i saw a 592 I knew they existed I saw one in shropshire about 2 or 3 years ago at a dispersal auction

4wd I had thought it was a decal bodge job or i was going mad did coventry and france manufacture this machine if i remember rightly it has the same dimentions (size) as the 595

A 592 was a 595.. just the French version... On holiday last year (in France) the local campsite had one to load up the rubbish... she was in REALLY good nice as well... I had a LONG look over it... not difference to the 595 I am sure  :-\