Massey Ferguson 133

JK

Hello,

I am interested in finding out more about the above tractor - any info welcome especially pictures - thanks

any chance that a model of same exists?

funnily enough someone had one for sale on ebay that I watched last week, converted from the Britains 135....I'd not heard of it before.

133 were basically a poor man's 135 as they were a derated version of the 135. I think they were built in France as they are very common in Europe, a few were also imported to Ireland - I believe they were brought in to replace the somewhat troublesome 130  ;)

As for the model - never seen one until now of these  ;)

Hope this helps  ;)

I've got some info about the 133 from the WWC or 75/76.. Normal and Vineyard models available...

Main difference to the 135 was the CC of the engine... it was an AD3 144... (as apose to the AD3 152 of the 135) (that's cu. inches I believe)

They were rated at 37.5 DIN

Lift cap. 1429kg

Gears: 8F 2R

Usual Ferguson hydraulics systems (Draft, position etc.)

Tyres F 6x16, 4x19

R 12.4/11x28, 11.2/10x28

Weight 1440kg

Length 3m

Width 1.62m

Height to steering wheel 1.39m

Wheelbase 1.89m

Tunring circle (with brakes) 5.56m

12v electrics

Like Colm says... pretty much a 135 really... VERY popular in France

The Germans had the 132 with the Eicher EDK 2-7 AIR COOLED engine in  :o (31hp)

Just turned the page in the book to find a 133 Super also... seems the same really.. well... 0.5hp more  :-\

I hope that helps... I'll try to post a pic up at hte weekend... I'll need to scan if from my book  :-\