Siku / Weise Iseki Big T 5095

FB

Siku / Weise Iseki Big T 5095 (This may appear on TTS)

Iseki are mainly known around here I believe, I could be wrong, as small agricultural and horticultural tractors and not really known for the big HP machines we see everyday?.but they do produce from what I can tell and this, my first, Manfred Weise commissioned model proves that.

This particular model was built by the German company, Siku, whose models in recent years have vastly improved. Based on the Siku MF5455 model, this Iseki has slightly more detail than the normal range, being a special one off as well.

This replica has the authentic blue colour scheme of the Iseki line up with the model number illustrated on the side, in silver and red. The exhaust is plastic and mounted to the side of the cab. The cab has movable wing mirrors attached to the top and is finished in silver and displays work lights, it is also fully glazed. A 30 kph sicker is also attached to the rear. The grill is metal & plastic with the headlights built in, not decals, but the front does open up to display some engine detail. The rear has slightly different details to the MF with the correct painting of the rear lights and indicators. This model does not have a front hitch or weight, but these can easily be added if required. I don?t know why it doesn?t to be honest, I doubt it would have been a problem. Steering can be done via the warning light mounted on the cab. The wheels are painted a nice silver colour with black centers and finished with rubber tyres, as most of Sikus models but the only down side is that ?Siku? is stamped on them, twice.

Strength:  Authentic from what I can tell, compatible with other brands implements, not a common model

Weaknesses: None spring to mind yet as I cant find much info on the real model!

8.5 / 10

Being a big collector of Siku Limited Edition models I too have this model and I think it's very good, I think Manfred Weise have 'pulled there socks up' after the Fendt 900 series models which i felt was a let down :(

I think the quality of the model and the box are very good although I am a little puzzled by the picture on the box as it seems to have very small wheels ??? ???

All in all i'll vote like Ben 8.5/10 ;) ;)

Its a nice model Udi, different! :) :)

box is nice and the inner is different to normal siku packaging, maybe they will use that in the future??  :) :)

the box pic does show no mudguards though that the model does have ;)

Marky,

Try the new shopping cart link on my website will you, I am hoping that the security feature that has been installed will kick you off ;)

Ben, have you recouped the dosh from yesterdays big spend yet  ???

no not yet, but i have to fill in my expenses for work so will gain it back then :D :D

• 2 weeks later...