Ford 7600 E

nashmach

If that is Ford tractor Story Part 2 - then I'm pretty sure its only the 76 Mart - this is the only E brochure I've seen too  ;)

It was a Johnathan Whitlam and Steven Richmond book called "Planting to Harvest"  mate......

I've just had a look and it is a 7600 I was sure it was a smaller looking model than a 76 but obviosuly my memory served me wrong......Sorry for the confusion mate...... :-[:-[ ;)

It was a Johnathan Whitlam and Steven Richmond book called "Planting to Harvest"  mate......

I've just had a look and it is a 7600 I was sure it was a smaller looking model than a 76 but obviosuly my memory served me wrong......Sorry for the confusion mate...... :-[:-[ ;)

No worries Mart - just it would have been a fright to the system if I had missed that  :D :D

the only difference between the 7600 & 7600E tractors as far as i can remember is that the 7600 E wasn't fitted with a load monitor for the hydraulics :)

my ex-boss had one , i used it for hauling silage & feed wagon duties , was replaced with a 7740 must have a pic of it somewhere ???