Lovely surprise today...

Lord Ferguson

I heard he's waiting on his new 6930 and they gave him the old banger they had park at the bottom of their yard with a sheet over it after they got it started (half a can of easy start) :D

I also heard he wanted to trade 2 jd 2130 (one wtih the cab gassed off ex yard scrapper) for the massey but the dealer said he could'nt give him money back on a px  ;D

:D :D :D>:( >:(>:(

Sean... can you block his IP address mate  ;):D :D :D :D :-*

The local farmer has 100+ head of bull beef Mart... they Looooooove it... I think he dumps it in his muck pile in the summer... but this time of year thety eat the lot... I think they would kill you to get at it as well...  :D :D :D

Pops... Siku did so an 8250... but in Orange  :-\ - And it's nothing like the 8250... it's just the 8280 with a different decal on it  :-\

Ah right Marky......I'm sure they'll love it......Will make a pleasant change from silage and straw and add a bit of variety to their diet...... :) :) ;)

Thats the guy that ripped you off with the trailer right  ???

Sold you a duff trailer didn't he  :D

Good lad then despite the poor choice in tractors  ;)

And like the trailer when he works out the mf is also no good it will be coming your way as well  :D :D

Thats the guy that ripped you off with the trailer right  ???

Sold you a duff trailer didn't he  :D

Good lad then despite the poor choice in tractors  ;)

And like the trailer when he works out the mf is also no good it will be coming your way as well  :D :D

I expect the farmer would swap the trailer back for the tractor after getting laughed at all day driving it round with his green overalls on  + ?50 from marky for his trouble's