Bunker for Fysons Elevator

I was asked by a member on here if I could make a bunker to fit the Fysons elevator where the existing red one sits as this isn't big enough for the Marstons trailer. Just needs another coat of paint now and its finished, all made out of plasticard and plastruct :);)

post-334-132638564676_thumb.jpg

post-334-13263856468_thumb.jpg

cheers, add one to the list, theres a good boy....actually maybe 2 :-\ :-\

Ok, done. Begining to wish i'd made it so i could cast it now ::):D :D

Will post a pic of it on the elevator as soon as the paint decides to dry ::)>:(

Handy mate, maybe the addition of some slots somewhere so it can be shifted with teleporter?

Cheers Tris. You'd just stick the tines under the cental bar on it ;D:D;)

got all guns blazeing at the moment gav ,i'd wait till you catch up with the orders you have before you post another brainstorm :)

This was an order which I'm happy to say has turned into more orders, think i'll take your suggestion on board though, at least until the end of next week :D;)

Cheers Tris. You'd just stick the tines under the cental bar on it ;D:D;)

This was an order which I'm happy to say has turned into more orders, think i'll take your suggestion on board though, at least until the end of next week :D;)

Ya rough get you!!!  :D

Good idea whoever thought of it, but I guess you could only have the conveyor in one particular position otherwise the product would spill all over the floor wouldn't it....  :-\

Yes, this was made for a particular persons requirements with the elevator height measurements i was given, it can easily be altered to adjust to any height though :);)

Here's a couple of pics of it on the elevator, just needs a couple of rubber flaps fitted to it and its done. Doesn't quite sit right on mine as for some reason the chassis is twisted on it, been like it from new :-\

post-334-132638565058_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638565062_thumb.jpg

Blimey Gav.. I reckon you have umpalumpas making this stuff for you.. the Gav factory has been banging out some high quality pieces of late mate... and this is surly one of them...

I need exactly that at work to load my waste trailer... can you "knock me up" a 1:1 scale one please  ;D

Blimey Gav.. I reckon you have umpalumpas making this stuff for you.. the Gav factory has been banging out some high quality pieces of late mate... and this is surly one of them...

I need exactly that at work to load my waste trailer... can you "knock me up" a 1:1 scale one please  ;D

Thanks Marky. You're making me go all red here :-[:D :D

You get me the steel and I can do it, size knows no limits ;):D :D