Universal Hobbies drawbar height concern

pobbrennan

I currently have the UH Joskin dump trailer hitched up to a UH Fendt 818. When attached to the hitch of the 818 the back wheels of the trailer are off the ground. I was wondering if the height of the drawbars on the new Amazone spreader, the Horsch drill and the Quadrant baler will be designed too high also?

Yup I think it was but I cant find the topic Ben, can you,it should help the lads as it was quite detailed

i've done a search and checked his previous posts and its not there :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

i remember you had to use a small screwdriver and force the drawbar i think at the same time being very very careful :-\ :-\

OK boys this is going to be like landing a plane when you have never piloted one before.We will have to talk you through it blind as to say.

you have a tamdem axled trailer,both axle,s are on a centre pivot,this will be tight because of the paint.you will have to break this paint seal by holding the frame very firmly and then try to move the pivot action by wedging something in it being careful not to break the part that you lever against.This should free the pivit action allowing the drawbar to be lowered

Good luck

Haven't had the courage to try breaking the paint seal yet, the UH stuff if quite fragile. Assuming this works, i'm still curious to know whether the spreader is likely to look as if it is doing a nose dive and whether the pick-up on the baler will even allow the drawbar do go down as far as the tractors hitch?

I'm on the look out for a highly detailed Hitachi digger, any suggestions?