Few Belarus' for Belarusfan

nashmach

Thanks muchly for posting those  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* 8) 8) 8) I think this definitely calls for a visit... ;)

The '40a' is a T-40a (I did have a 2wd T-40 version) which was built by the Lipetsk plant I was on about in the UMO 542 post. The MTZ-52 is a Minsk, a proper 'Belarus'. The 1507 is a 165hp Kharkov T 150-k in its native land :)

code red code red, bibs to farm talk area  :D :D :D

Think we'd better get the waterproof keyboard and sponge on standby here ::):D :D :D :D ;)

Thanks for your concerns ::) ::)::):-[:P

That 1507 looks like some beast  :o

She looks very like the one that Angus Patterson sold last year - maybe Chris you'll replace one of your 250's with it :D

Mark all the photos of that and other US MF's are on the website:

www.machinery.uk.com

Chris did tell me they had to confiscate his wallet upon entering the site just in case he got tempted :D :D :D :D

::)

Never mind all that... give me a shot of that Massey 90 next to the pile of scrap Belarus

As requested (see below) :)

That 1507 looks like some beast  :o

She looks very like the one that Angus Patterson sold last year - maybe Chris you'll replace one of your 250's with it :D

Mark all the photos of that and other US MF's are on the website:

www.machinery.uk.com

I would love to replace a 250 with it ;D One 250 has already gone...  ...to my Uncle :P;)

Where was Angus Patterson based? I guess it would be the same one as they were not yellow as standard. :-\

DSCF2569Small.jpg

DSCF2524Small.jpg