The Farm in 2007......

NewHolland2

Well not been up to much lately but thought I'd put ip some pictures to let you see how things are getting on down in the 1/32 farm world here...... :) :) ;)

1) Case CS with Stoll Loader parked up in the yard after bringing back the unused bales from carrot covering back at the end of last year

2) John Deere 6920S with Wuhlmaus itching to get going again

post-32-132638566012_thumb.jpg

post-32-132638566015_thumb.jpg

nice pics Mart, the forums not that same without your true carpet farming pics :) :) :)

Thanks Ben...... :)

I thought I'd better get going with some farm happenings since it had been a while since I'd posted anything...... :)

Look out for a bit more from my farm now school exams have quietended down......

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new UH Amazone which will replace my current trailed Amazone for my fertiliser spreading...... ;)

Looking good Mart, i like to see whats happening on your farm. As Texas said your already for the year ahead. The Amazone spreader would look great amongst your machinery  :)

Thanks Nick......I plan to get the Amazone set up behind my Farmer + John Deere 6920 so should look like a nice detailed duo...... :) :) ;)

Mart great to see more pics of your carpet farm set up. Busy as ever! Even though some of your kit is gathering a little dust ;D

Thanks Garrett......Never stops here mate, always busy...... ;)

I was wondering who would notice the dust first......I've had the spreaders sitting in the yard waiting to work since last Novemeber...... :-[;)

blimey mart,your boys are never quiet are they mate, great pics as usuall

Cheers Sean......Will have the plough rolling out soon to get this year's potato and carrot ground turned over...... :) :) ;)

A bit of a power wash will do the job ;) dust gone

Will get them to the wash bay once the dung is spread I think mate...... :) :) ;)

Cheers Sean......Will have the plough rolling out soon to get this year's potato and carrot ground turned over...... :) :) ;)

Will get them to the wash bay once the dung is spread I think mate...... :) :) ;)

sounding good mart, i have 1 feild set aside for spuds this year, first for ash tree farm i must say, had to invest in a new ransoms spud harvertor now

Nice set of pictures Mart, always enjoy seeing what is going on at your carpet farm.  :)

Cheers Tim......Keep your eyes peeled for slightly more regular updates from now on hopefully...... :) :) ;)

i had a farm like yours mart ;) it was a lovely place big shed that was under the coffee table happy days good to see  ;D

Cheers Graham......I've always had my carpet farm on the go......Always good fun to change a few things around......I would like to branch out and do a proper diorama as well but never have time to do both......Like to keep the carpet farm going though...... :) :) ;)

sounding good mart, i have 1 feild set aside for spuds this year, first for ash tree farm i must say, had to invest in a new ransoms spud harvertor now

Look forward to it Sean......Will be nice to see an older potato growing set-up mate...... :) :) ;)