A Machine For Everyone......A Trip to my Local John Deere Dealer......

NewHolland2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of the tractors that are in the yard are probarly from down south sandy kid brings them up. see there is a new baielys trailer in the back ground. did you go in any of the 30 series .

By down south do you mean kingston upon hull because thats were most of the john deere stuff from germany comes in. I saw 5 lorrys with flatbed trailers on the back all carrying 30 series tractors

got some good pics taken there mart ,  :) :)

go for the 3085 , & like gav said don't be put off by the lack of dynashift ,& most of these tractors were 40k very rarely see a 30k version about .

the 6640 looks nice & well used , but don't boost it mart , the logical line of thinking is if you want bigger then buy bigger  ;)

Drop a 7740 block in her  ;)

An 8340 block will do nicely...... ;D:D;)

got some good pics taken there mart ,  :) :)

go for the 3085 , & like gav said don't be put off by the lack of dynashift ,& most of these tractors were 40k very rarely see a 30k version about .

the 6640 looks nice & well used , but don't boost it mart , the logical line of thinking is if you want bigger then buy bigger  ;)

Cheers Marcus......I suppose boosting anything is just asking for trouble in future...... :-\ :);)