mxu 135 pro

batcher

I was told yesterday at the dealer that one does not even have to shift when working in the field since the tractor does it itself.... :o

soon they could be controllable from your Xbox controller!!!....now that will be fun! ;D ;D

I had a look at one of them at Bath & West, had a little demo, looks hard at first but easy as he talks through it!

Well seeing as i havent driven a tractor for three months now  :o I was quiet suprized how quick i picked up on the basics ,start,stop,f,b,I think i would have troubles with the 3pt.But if you are sat in one 10 hours a day you would soon find out what every button knob do. I worked out the radio fairly quick ::)

Well seeing as i havent driven a tractor for three months now  :o I was quiet suprized how quick i picked up on the basics ,start,stop,f,b,I think i would have troubles with the 3pt.But if you are sat in one 10 hours a day you would soon find out what every button knob do. I worked out the radio fairly quick ::)

First thing I do after starting up our 3095 is put on the old Blaupunkt...... ;D:D;)

hmm there's lots of controls there that can be hit with a hammer , but unlike the oldies , i'm sot sure it would 'keep her going' so to speak  :-\

nice pics mate , so thats what thunderbird one's controll look like  :)

no mesh debris guard ?

Side glass won't last long in her I reckon ???

Doubt that sheet on the bonnet would protect the tinwork much either :(

I had a few heavy bits hit the glass when i was on her.The main window breaker is the rake's and that's the back window every time ::)

The nappy is only for show just in case the rep shows up ::)