jd combine

batcher

OK Stupid questin time......

Why is it leaning to one side?? I know it's not your photography! :D

As said its a hill sider and i think some class fan parked it and left it tilted so people think "crappy broken jd" thats my guess any way

Going up and down the hill can lead to grain losses too

if you think of the angle of the sieves when your on flat ground then think of them when your going up hill  totally diferent yea acording to gravity any way

tkes a bit of thinking but  do you catch my drift mate??

nick

Going up and down the hill can lead to grain losses too

if you think of the angle of the sieves when your on flat ground then think of them when your going up hill  totally diferent yea acording to gravity any way

tkes a bit of thinking but  do you catch my drift mate??

nick

i have to say most farmers do that round here rather than pay for the hill master option?? mind you we are all tight, we have some serious hills down this way, to, will try and get a pic of one particular field next harvest where they use a big new jd harvestor, things at a 25 degree angle in one corner of it, you loose sight of it for a good 3 mins as they go down into it