German Maize Harvest......

NewHolland2

Worked well,no silage falls through it.

well guys if you have any of the old britains zoo fencing you too can have a bucket like that !

the trac loock well cared for as well , re-sparyed ,or special edition silver ol ?

man you cant beat the pick up hitches, i havent seen any of them over here yet? but it makes picking up and droping trailers alot more awkard and involves a load of jacking and unjacking then you go to put the pin in but of course its not lined up 100% so you have to get into the tractor again move it slighty and have another go of the pin.............. its a balls, then when you eventually do get a pin in you must put in a bolt and tighten the nut cos which takes another while cos theres no spanners to be found  >:( >:( every chance i get here i try and promote the merits of the pickup hitch to the lads  :D to the response thats only european crap  ::)

& they say we work harder than they do over there ! in a 48 hr working week , how much time is lost just hitching trailers up  ???

time to educate them , go shout it from the hills alan , aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhmen brother  ;):D

the continental hitches are widely used on the err....................continent rich :-\ :D :D

was it strange to have to use this hitch system ol ?

No,the JD 6420 I drive has a german hitch system and a draw bar.A ford 7600 I drove after leaving school had a UK hitch on the back of it and a draw bar.

In NZ you find tractors that have both means of pulling a trailer.

I have driven many tractors with the UK hitch system and I think there a **** of a thing myself.(sorry guys  :) )

I've pulled vaderstad topdowns and trailers/tankers with the UK hitch system and I found that the implerment "slooped" around alot if the hook was aged abit.

Backing up right the frist time and putting a decent pin in then a clip under the draw bar then folding the jack up is fine with me,some big cultivators just sit in the right place because of the depth controll ram.