Root Crop Haulage

Powerstarâ„¢

On the way to college I see about 5-10 tractors, ranging on time of day in convoy coming down the A361 all the same company (K.S Coles) they have all JD's biggest being an 8520, then 8100, 7920,7820, 6920's, 6820, 6810, mostly it's all the 6820's you see hauling the trailers, I post in the "What machinery did you see today without getting pictures" topic about them, but never got a picture!

Yesterday I got 1  ;)

John Deere 6820 & Loader & Bailey trailer with 24 boxes.

Followed later on by 2x 6810's

1x 7920

1x 7820

3 x 6820's

post-201-132638572106_thumb.jpg

these chaps have land all over the place luke , usually taunton side of exmoor , wellington , wiviliscombe & williton area , very big swede growers , handling 1000's of tonns each year

I've seen them around all those places too, A mate of mine also told me he's seen them as far as Holsworthy!

They have a Horsch Terra Trac with a harvester mounted on it, loads of tractors aswell. There depot is at Chelston Marcus, just off the junction 26 is it? Wellington/taunton

I've seen them around all those places too, A mate of mine also told me he's seen them as far as Holsworthy!

They have a Horsch Terra Trac with a harvester mounted on it, loads of tractors aswell. There depot is at Chelston Marcus, just off the junction 26 is it? Wellington/taunton

yes it is  not far from me , i see them every day.

Got some kit havn't they! Have you ever been in their depot and had a look Old Ford? I would love to look around, If you went in explaining you were from FTF and that you'd be posting a few pictures and that we're all interested in machinery and growing crops etc would they turn you away? ;)