MY FORDSON COLLECTION

No,all of the e27ns have quite fat tyres.How skinny are the skinny tyres then ? :-\

Have you the first version of the farm lorry on rubber tyres? they are as skinny as that! Or put another way no thicker than the metal hub. :)

Yes ,I removed the strips.

If you are careful and very lucky you can get them out with a very fine knife edge like a scalpel.They are usualy brittle though so take care.On mine ,the steering wheels were broken off so I split the castings which meant that I could push the strips out from the inside.Hope that makes sense,its one of those things which is easier to do than to explain. ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Steve,

a never seen Fordson collection. Congratulations. My heart will laugh. I have one question about a model from my collection, to a special Fordson Collector like you. In my collection I have a restored Fordson and an old rear dump. Is it possible that the Wheel centres at the rear dump are original? I saw the old Fordson style centres ever at the yellow industrials, but the blue dumper with the Ford style centres. Could you help?

Blueford

post-163-132638576308_thumb.jpg

Hello Steve,

a never seen Fordson collection. Congratulations. My heart will laugh. I have one question about a model from my collection, to a special Fordson Collector like you. In my collection I have a restored Fordson and an old rear dump. Is it possible that the Wheel centres at the rear dump are original? I saw the old Fordson style centres ever at the yellow industrials, but the blue dumper with the Ford style centres. Could you help?

Blueford

Are they plastic wheel centres?