The daily dog walking expedition .....

farmernick06

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i found your trailer again Ben  ;) Now have to find the tape measure  ;) And i'll try but im not getting wet Ben  :D :D

looking at the pics its coming to the end of its run, should be off when you get back ;) ;) :D::)

Exactly what I was thinking Graeme :D :D

tell them there in your country and you can take pics of what ever uk built tractor you want  :D and if that fails tell them you are from the immigration dept :D

Well today felt like a bit of a change from the usual John Deere and McCormick so travelled a bit down the road to some small fields owned by the farm shop ( they don't do alot of their own work but have a few fields ). So saw these and was delighted as i said this is the next best thing Valtra/Valmet.

The first Valtra ( no idea on numbers with these things ) was taking what i think is a de-stoner ( i have no idea ). 

post-770-132638588715_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638588721_thumb.jpg

I also spotted this little beast, maybe the same model but in a Claas green/ Valtra pea greeny colour with an implement that has something to do with the titches Mart will know  ;) I don't see much of this kit often so ...

Yeah Ben i think thats best  ;):D :D No problem CCF, i enjoy doing it and getting out and about so it's good to share them  :-\ ;) Even though i bore members to death  :D

post-770-132638588758_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638588762_thumb.jpg

I also spotted this little beast, maybe the same model but in a Claas green/ Valtra pea greeny colour with an implement that has something to do with the titches Mart will know  ;) I don't see much of this kit often so ...

Yeah Ben i think thats best  ;):D :D No problem CCF, i enjoy doing it and getting out and about so it's good to share them  :-\ ;) Even though i bore members to death  :D

explain Mart, not a word i've heard.....except in the presence of Tris, Mark and Marcus :D :D ::)

Lovely pics Nick...... :)

Nice to see some of the older Valtras and Valmets...... :)

The machine on the rear of the Claas Green Valtra looks to be a Rota-Tiller with Bed-Former or Shape-Former on the rear......

The rota-Tiller breaks up the large clods left by the plough if it's being put straight onto ploughed land and then the bed-former or shape-former creates the dreel shapes for the de-stoner to follow......

The machine on the red Valtra is a Reekie De-Stoner Nick so you were spot on mate...... :);)

Lovely pics Nick...... :)

Nice to see some of the older Valtras and Valmets...... :)

The machine on the rear of the Claas Green Valtra looks to be a Rota-Tiller with Bed-Former or Shape-Former on the rear......

The rota-Tiller breaks up the large clods left by the plough if it's being put straight onto ploughed land and then the bed-former or shape-former creates the dreel shapes for the de-stoner to follow......

The machine on the red Valtra is a Reekie De-Stoner Nick so you were spot on mate...... :);)

Cheers Mart,

I knew your the boss on all this kind of kit  ;)

I'll try and get some more pictures for you of the tattie side of things round here.

That implement on the back of the green Valtra looked like a beast of a thing had an idea it was to do with the trenches  :-\ Was suprised how deep it was to be honest  :-\

No worries mate......You know what I'm like with root crop kit......Just love the stuff...... :)

Would be good to see some more tattie kit as I like to see how it's done in other areas...... :)

Got some pics myself of Deere's on tattie duty tonight so will get those up soon too...... :);)

Yeah i'll have to go further out on the bike more often, i know the farm shop do alot of tattie work and buy the rest in i though from Barkers ( the farm that i normally watch ).

And awesome mate i'll look forward to those  ;)