Lackham 2007

Pingu

It is ben ;) well done

i have a sad work life :D :D :D.....had nothing to do all day so that was something to keep me awake :D :D....sadly its not one of ours as there is no space i believe

• 4 weeks later...

Well been a good week this week had the 24hr ploughing marathon which was a good success really but im now suffering from it now been up getting on for 40 hours straght now :D :D :D First pic is of when was in claas during my first shift in some very heavy ground was like being at home again :D :D What thing ploughing boys need to know to learn dont i  :) :)  in places i know trash aint buried properly but thats were tractor was dragged down to about 2K and didnt turn over properly :D

Second pic was when mate was on it

post-132-132638589549_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638589554_thumb.jpg

Erm at Bell farm just off main road between chipenham and devizes was were second picture and first picture was taken at bowood estates i think that wqas what it was called :D

In the end we got close to 170 acres ploughed with the tractors being

NH TM 140 on 4 furrow dowdeswell delta furrow plough

Claas 617 on rabe 4 furrow

JD 6220 and 3 dowdeswell

Valtra T150 on 5 furrow KV plough that was soon changed over to the 4 furrow dowdeswell as the KV was playing about we could very rarely get it to match up on runs and no one knew why, the turnover was very picky at when it would actually plough :D

I had to change the plough on the valtra over at 11pm at night which meant going down Naish hill at 54K glad there was nobody about :D :D and was on it in the end till 4am setting it all up as skimmers were all over place and in end were raised quite alot as they would just turn no mater how tight they were.  ALl i was thinkin to myself at 3 in the mornin normaly i would be in bed but no im setting a plough up :D :D