hello everyone

noel

hi everybody, i'm new here, i have been registered for a while but it's only now that i have got around to posting, I found this forum in my google reserches had a look around, thought it was pretty good so i got registered.

Hello and welcome to the forum  ;) - I hope you enjoy your stay on here.. make sure you post plenty of pics of your collection for us to look at... if you need any help then send me a PM  ;)

Good luck and great to see a new posting member  ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everybody, i'm new here, i have been registered for a while but it's only now that i have got around to posting, I found this forum in my google reserches had a look around, thought it was pretty good so i got registered.

Hello and welcome and judging by your name you must be a fan of the blues which is perfectly understandable ;) ;) :D

• 2 weeks later...

hi im new here and i would like to know where can i get the old britians tractor models because i collect them my self thank you  :)

Hello irishman and welcome to the forum......Hope you enjoy yourself on here...... :)

There are various places you can source the older Britains models......Ebay being a great example......However model dealers such as www.gandmfarmmodels.co.uk or www.farmmodels.co.uk can often have older models in stock and not list them on the main site so it is often worth an e-mail to check, I myself have sourced a couple of older models this way...... :)

I would recommend Ebay though but just watch the prices...... ;) ;)

Also keep an eye on the For Sale area of this site...... :) :)

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I'm also new on this Forum. My name is Rieko, I'm 42 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I have started my collection of farmtoys about 4 years ago with a Porsche Super from Siku. Now I have over 100 different models of the Siku Classic range. I also started to collect classic tractors of other manufacturers as Britains Ertl, UH, ROS and Cursor; all in the scale 1:32. I hope to learn more of these tractors on this Forum.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Hi there,

I'm also new on this Forum. My name is Rieko, I'm 42 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I have started my collection of farmtoys about 4 years ago with a Porsche Super from Siku. Now I have over 100 different models of the Siku Classic range. I also started to collect classic tractors of other manufacturers as Britains Ertl, UH, ROS and Cursor; all in the scale 1:32. I hope to learn more of these tractors on this Forum.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Wartmest welcome to you Rieko... great to have you on-board... you'll enjoy this place no end - but prepare to have your wallett well and truly "wrung out" - Any help you need... don;t hesitate to contact me via PM..

One question for you... out of interest... where did you hear about us ???