New cabients

SIMON.

Hey that look great Simon... the light look "spot on" no pun intended... could do with a few more reds though fella  :-\ >:(

Pently of reds left in the loft but they've all got case on them and some more ,i think the only massey left up there is the UH 35x  :-\  i'll have to wait to get my shelfs see how much room i've got left lights are nice but now i've got a 6 gang light switch in my bedroom  :o

• 2 months later...

Best get them made up strong, those 1/16 precisions are heavy old things ;)

All money though about ?500 the bloke reckon for some new ones big cabients though got to pay for a course first so will wait and see  ;) ;)

All money though about ?500 the bloke reckon for some new ones big cabients though got to pay for a course first so will wait and see  ;) ;)

You doing electrical testing & inspection course, nice little earner I hear ;)

You doing electrical testing & inspection course, nice little earner I hear ;)

yeah 2391 and may book up to do my part p but at the mintue its looking like it may be scraped so not sure yet  :-\ :-\ :D :D

Do you have a lot of 1:16 pieces Simon  ???

I must say it's refreshing to hear someone has any  :o

Got a couple JD precision's and a ford 5000 & ford 9N  ;D ;D and a few others  ;)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=12622.0