creek fen farm

toyfarmer

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as its sugar beet season again, i had a bit of a think and came up with a brick built sugar beet clamp. made from italeri 1/35th scale brick walls, painted with humbrol matt brick red, joints are grouted with tile grout [ grey floor tile grout would have been better], still working on the finishing touches [weeds ect], what do you think

001-3.jpg

002-5.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-5.jpg

002-6.jpg

004-6.jpg

005-5.jpg

thanks for the comments everbody  :)

beet clamp looks great!!, a lot around here are RC walls some use large bales as well :) :) :) :)

used to be several brick clamps around march but most have gone now, most farms heap the beet on the end of the field nowdays, not many use bales as kids keep setting them alight  :)

Lovely little pit you have made, looks like some of the sewage works' sludge stores as well. Tile grout is a good idea, had that suggested to me by a friend but havn't tried it yet although I may be starting a new shed this week so I will be trying it out soon.  :)