no pics as yet as packed up ready for spalding but i have converted a kuhn shreader into a bomford topper, colour not right but all i had availible, those of you going to spalding tomorro can see the prototype, those who arnt will see the pics on monday ;) its only rough but not had time to make any for 2morro to sell

pics tomorrow ;) rollers ?45 (will pm you ben) toppers we in demand, wish i had some to sell (sold the display one at the end of the show) will be some as soon as siku order is recived, bomford and other makes will be made, look out for them.

Yes you had some very smart convo's there Mike. How much will the toppers be?  ???

dont give me all the credit, 4c did the lorrys and rollers and helped spray some of the other items, grain pushers, jcb buckets, adaptor plates, water bowsers etc were my brain child ;D 7f ploughs sold out, any one want one pm me as they can be made to order ;)

dont give me all the credit, 4c did the lorrys and rollers and helped spray some of the other items, grain pushers, jcb buckets, adaptor plates, water bowsers etc were my brain child ;D 7f ploughs sold out, any one want one pm me as they can be made to order ;)

How did the fertilizer spreaders with the booms go Mike?