Need Help ASAP............. Please help me....

Dear 1/32 scale collectors from al over the globe,

I?ll need your help!!!!!!!! ???

I have made the dicision to make a book about 1/32 Farm Models :o :o :o :o

Because there are a huge amount of of 1/32 Farm Models and wannabees 1/32 models, it will only have 1/32 Farm Tractors, Farm Machinery, Self Propelled Harvesters, Trailers and stuff like that.

No Buildings, figurines or animals, No commercial trucks and stuff like that.

I have already a lot of knowledge about the 1/32 farm models and have a lot of models by myself but there are still models missing in my collection, models I can?t fotograph for the book. :'( :'(

I?ll be needing your help with pictures from Ertl, Britains, Siku, Hausser, Scale Models and all manufacturers who made 1/32 Farm Models and Farm Model Kits ( Like Scaledown)

These Pictures must have a high resolution ( about 3 Megapix or more).

I cannot insure that this book will be printed because it will take a lot of money to invest in forward.

Then some people want it it German language, others in Dutch or french.

I?ll think I want to make the book in Englisch Language with (possible) Euro Currency.

The size of the book must be DIN A4 with a nice design as well. :) :)

Please help me to make a book for all collectors.

Regards,

Tractor Jack

Dear 1/32 scale collectors from al over the globe,

I?ll need your help!!!!!!!! ???

I have made the dicision to make a book about 1/32 Farm Models :o :o :o :o

Because there are a huge amount of of 1/32 Farm Models and wannabees 1/32 models, it will only have 1/32 Farm Tractors, Farm Machinery, Self Propelled Harvesters, Trailers and stuff like that.

No Buildings, figurines or animals, No commercial trucks and stuff like that.

I have already a lot of knowledge about the 1/32 farm models and have a lot of models by myself but there are still models missing in my collection, models I can?t fotograph for the book. :'( :'(

I?ll be needing your help with pictures from Ertl, Britains, Siku, Hausser, Scale Models and all manufacturers who made 1/32 Farm Models and Farm Model Kits ( Like Scaledown)

These Pictures must have a high resolution ( about 3 Megapix or more).

I cannot insure that this book will be printed because it will take a lot of money to invest in forward.

Then some people want it it German language, others in Dutch or french.

I?ll think I want to make the book in Englisch Language with (possible) Euro Currency.

The size of the book must be DIN A4 with a nice design as well. :) :)

Please help me to make a book for all collectors.

Regards,

Tractor Jack

Well maybe a good start would be to work out lists from each manufacturer of what photos you need, whack them up on here, and I for one will be more than happy to help out where I can.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

nice idea.

How are you going to make all the pictures consistant?

If you look at David pullens book all the photos are pretty much the same.

If you were to take the pics yourself you could build a white back drop to shoot the models in.  Then the pics would look consistant throughout the book.

If consistancy is not a concern for you then forget this.

I have photographed all my collection on my website.  I used the same background every time and so looks good.

I can take pics of my uh collection for you.  I can't do my britains collectionas they are all boxed and sealed up in the roof.  You can have what ever pics you want from my website.

www.britainsfarm.co.uk