Nashmach's 3 week break

nashmach

As some of you know, over the past 3 weeks we had a study break from college and it coincided perfectly with ploughing and sowing so plenty of pics  ;D

First off one of our fields flat rolled and everything - next thing to do is check the MF 30 did a good job when it emerges ;)

post-105-132638579732_thumb.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes before anyone asks why there is so much left at the base of the ditch - it is because we are in REPS something like the English Country Stewardship Scheme I think :-\

Anyway the faithfull 3000 out on her annual jaunt with the trailer with seed on it - the fertilizer was already after being spread at this stage using the Vicon and Ford 3600 ;)

post-105-132638579749_thumb.jpg

:-*:-* some lovely picsd there Colm... thanks for posting mate,,, gald to hear the 30 went like a dream... nice bit of ploughing as well by the looks of it mate  ;)

What are you sowing again  ???

Some more pictures of the ploughing later on Mark, sowing spring barley there last weekend, Sebastian is the variety, have another 7.5 acres to sow next weekend but will be either wheat or barley undecided still  ;)

Nice... well hurry up and post them then Colm.. I have swallowed my tongue twice in excitement  :o:P

Will do it tomorrow Mark, will get more next weekend and will try to get some of my neighbour's 168 soon for you  ;)

If we don't hear anything from you when I get them we all know what will have happened  :D :D ;)

Good pics, Colm. Glad the drill went well, but as you say you find out in a couple of weeks.  :)

Like the 3600.....

Thanks John ahh yes the good old 3600 - herself and the 3000 will never leave our place as long Dad and I have something to do with it  ;)

Is that the full fleet Colm -3 Fords.How many acres do you farm?

F

Yeah that is the full fleet mate - only had the 3000 and 3600 up to 2 yrs ago and then we bought the 4610 - used to have a Fordson Major up to 12 years ago but we sold her probably the worst thing we ever did  :'(