716.....again

ihatepoundland

I'd say maize in this field and still a lot more to do, all of the land from the combine pictures from last year is still to be planted. Quite a few fields of potatos are going in as well now. It does seem a late start, the land was very wet though now we've had 3 hours of rain in 2 weeks, maybe they are banking on a boiling summer?

I'd say maize in this field and still a lot more to do, all of the land from the combine pictures from last year is still to be planted. Quite a few fields of potatos are going in as well now. It does seem a late start, the land was very wet though now we've had 3 hours of rain in 2 weeks, maybe they are banking on a boiling summer?

Cheers Rob......Certainly does seem late to me but no doubt all will become clear soon...... :D;) ;) ;)

is the 820 not above the 818 at about 220hp  :-\ ???

Yes there are two models in the 800 series now the 818 and 820 - I think the 820 is about 210hp :)

The 700 series has also been extended and the bottom model 711 has been dropped so it now includes the 712, 714, 716, 718 ;)

Not 100% sure on all of this so I stand to be corrected :D :D

Not with this farmer, hes got three 716

Yeah, but while the 716 was the epitomy of cool a couple of years ago, the 820 is the must have fashion accessory for 2007!  ;)

(I remember a time when you couldn't get 716s, they were so much in demand, but the Dealers used to tweak 714s up to close to 716 horsies - I drove one!  ;) Beautiful machine to drive!)

Even 818s are considered passe at this stage around here - it's called brilliant marketing!