hi guys

next batch of marston trailers are done added a bit more detail this time included proper hitch point and hydralic hoes's to them ,just need to paint the hitches,what do you think,all 4 will be on ebay this weekend so keep your eyes open for them and there's two more waiting to be done still

[attachment deleted by admin]

gone for the existing door for the moment,the grain shoot was ok to make if it didn't work and would have been ok to fix on but i felt it would be better if it worked ,still undescided ,so i'm looking into that possiblly for the next batch,what do you think would be better?

gone for the existing door for the moment,the grain shoot was ok to make if it didn't work and would have been ok to fix on but i felt it would be better if it worked ,still undescided ,so i'm looking into that possiblly for the next batch,what do you think would be better?

It would be worth an extra ?10 to a buyer with a working grain shoot I would have thought. It shouldn't be too hard to do one.

well i think myself it would look very good with the grain shoot even if it didnt work, to be 100% honest it wouldnt bother me at all if it didnt work once it had the shoot, as if i were making a display i would most likely have a combine filling the trailer thus the shoot would be closed anyway!

how bout the wheels any look getting better ones, looks good now but i think it would be nicer with floation tyres, anyway once i get some money again id like to buy one from you if your interested but it prob wont be for a while as im skint

got the basic idea farmer,just need to have a proper look at it,got 2 more to do so might try them,the problem i can see is the rear door would need to be held closed in order to allow anything to come out,holds ok with no weightas i cut close to the sides and make the hinge hole a tightfit ?,but not sure with a load in, so i need to work out a way of retaining the door closed?

thats ok civilpek i will be doing more in red or green,i'm also having a look at the silage trailer ,see if i can do anything with them,don't have one at the moment so not sure,but on order so won't be long hopefully,the wheels i'm going to leave,didn't find a good replacement,but will do some with float sometime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...