Britains 6600 set and 8730

punk

Did Britains ever release a set consisting of a Ford 6600 and an eight wheel trailer?

Also did Britains release a Ford 8730 with grey wheel rims in a TW 25 box?

If they did are they available to buy and could any body post pictures please

I have been told recently that they may have but I can not find any evidence that these items were ever released.

Did Britains ever release a set consisting of a Ford 6600 and an eight wheel trailer?

I have been told recently that they may have but I can not find any evidence that these items were ever released.

I think Goodhead has the 8730.......

yes, just another of those occassions when they ran out of white wheels so they put the Massey ones on I guess, like the 1/64 ERTL FW60s, I took mine off (1/64 FW) & put some duals on as they looked sooooooo wrong! I mean you wouldn't want that dirty colour spoiling a FORD would you... ;):D :D ::)

yes, just another of those occassions when they ran out of white wheels so they put the Massey ones on I guess, like the 1/64 ERTL FW60s, I took mine off (1/64 FW) & put some duals on as they looked sooooooo wrong! I mean you wouldn't want that dirty colour spoiling a FORD would you... ;):D :D ::)

If that is true (I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't be) what is the value of those 8730s bearing in mind anyone with a donor massey of the right vintage could make one?

• 4 weeks later...

i have a ford 8730 with grey wheel rims.

I never seen them before.  They ran out of white ones i think.

They are very rare.  Sadly i dont have the box any more.

If that is true (I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't be) what is the value of those 8730s bearing in mind anyone with a donor massey of the right vintage could make one?

i'd like to know what my 8730 is worth.

if any one has an idea with a box and without post here.

• 4 weeks later...