Fendt 818 Vario with Jones Engineering Bed-Former......

NewHolland2

Lovely pictures Mart, the new digi cam certainly is doing it's job great quality photos. Thanks for snapping mate  ;)

Cheers Nick...... :)

More Jones kit for you to see...... :D;) ;)

nice pics Mart, i would have thought they were beds more for tatties as they look bigger??, but what do i know :D :D :D

Cheers Ben......The carrot dreels are always done to the same depth as a tattie dreel to start off with here and then de-stoned and then they run the Jones Bed-Former for "special crops"  ::):D over it to make it smaller less deep beds...... :)

It's my best bet for the field anyway but could be wrong...... ;)

Photo 3 is just stuuuuuuuunning Mart, a real prize that one. Great stuff.  :)

Thanks Tris......It's certainly captured the colours well I feel...... :) :) :);)

Great photos mate..glad to see that you have already got the hand of your new camera. One question though, what is the yellow crop in the background?  :)

Great pictures mart bet thats making the 818 earn its diesel though :D :D

Great photos mate..glad to see that you have already got the hand of your new camera. One question though, what is the yellow crop in the background?  :)

Its Oil seed rape or as you probably know it canola tim :)

Cheers mate......Yep it's OSR...... :) :) ;)

Great pictures mart bet thats making the 818 earn its diesel though :D :D

Its Oil seed rape or as you probably know it canola tim :)

Cheers Phill......I was going to take a video too but haven't quite mastered that yet...... :D :D ;)

loads of OSR near me this year, wouldnt mind flying over it to get some better views....just need a plane :D :D :D

Same Ben when driving up to Spalding there was loads and quite a bit round here anyway  :-\ They had quite a good year down here apparently with it so good luck to 'em  ;) Can't remember if i posted but great pics Mart  ;)