NH 8360 and power harrow

P.Morrison

i drive one every day or did do till the range camdor went rund thing six months off hell is all i can rember but before that good all  round tracttor dose every thing needed and more if you wont it to

There some tractor, great puller, another couple o weeks and she'll be on the silage trailer, can't wait!!!

Have to disagree with all of you I am afraid.

I spent a summer baling with one of those a 8560 and it was nothing but trouble, problems ranged from not having reverse to bolts breaking off the manifold to not being able to select 100rpm for the pto. All that that was good fo was probably roling!!

The 60 series in general were excellent tractors if they were well maintained, as I was telling John at Spalding we bought an 8560 with a dubious record where I used to work and got rid of it after 2 months as it suffered with mechanical faults, manifold bolts cracking off and oil leaks, however the one replaced it with was no trouble in its 6000hrs it done with us apart from an electrical fault caused by the alternator just after we got it, already having clocked 2000hrs. The next 6000 went by with just routine things you would expect on a 7 year old tractor in daily use such as hub seals. But locally to me I have not heard of anyone suffering from a bad 8360, just seemed the 8560 could be a troublesome model so as this topic concerns an 8360 I'll agree with all the positive comments about them ;D