1976 Ford 5095 tractor in forthcoming sale

BC

I didn't go to the sale since I was getting my Nuffield looked out and ready for the BA working day in a couple of weeks time. I haven't actually spoken to anyone who was at the sale yet but I will make enquiries and let you know.

Ok then will just wait for the post to go up sometime when you do hear the final price when the hammer fell. Hope to see you at the B.A. event. Will P.M. you about that one. Cheers again  :)

Ok then will just wait for the post to go up sometime when you do hear the final price when the hammer fell. Hope to see you at the B.A. event. Will P.M. you about that one. Cheers again  :)

TS135A Driver,

I sent an e-mail to the auctioneers and here is the response.

Good morning

Lot 2029 - Ford 5094 tractor was not sold on Saturday and his reserve for the machine was ?4500

If you are interested in this item please do not hesitate to contact David Brown on 01821 642940 or mobile: 07769 725993

Regards

Christine

PS I assume Mr Brown is not a wind up. David Brown selling a Fordie!!!!

TS135A Driver,

I sent an e-mail to the auctioneers and here is the response.

Good morning

Lot 2029 - Ford 5094 tractor was not sold on Saturday and his reserve for the machine was ?4500

If you are interested in this item please do not hesitate to contact David Brown on 01821 642940 or mobile: 07769 725993

Regards

Christine

PS I assume Mr Brown is not a wind up. David Brown selling a Fordie!!!!

Thanks for the mega fast reply to my post  :) Makes you wonder how far did bidding go then.

TSA135A I e-mailed the auctioners to find what price it went to but the reply back was that it wasn'st recored. An odd response but I will try and find out when I see anyone who went to the sale.I'm intending going to a show at Kinross this Sunday and then BA the following weekend. I'm sure if I don't find out by them some of the Ford fanatics or some of the guys in the County club at the BA event will know.

Hi again there BBLQO92 Thanks for that piece of info. You will find someone who was there as according to todays P&J the sale drew in over 1000 people to look at the lots  :o  (mega turnout) and grossed over 400k in takings. That would be a nice cheque for both the seller and the auctioneer   :)

• 3 weeks later...