NEW fendt ?

MJB1

I would have thought the engine would have gone in with the name like the 930 9 series at 300hp so why wont it be 360hp????????? ??? i would say it's possible john deeres new 8530 is 330 hp

Sorry my mistake & a bit more research & can  tell you it`s a 350hp engine !

Yes mjb1 what was that about?

You or your "super sexy wife"as she calls her self heading over my way or the likes with the kiddies??

Had one of her friends over from NZ for the weekend, i told her bout you , next thing i know she says i`ve sent fendt power a pm  & only a kiwi will know what its all about ! I bloody hope she hasn`t sent a pic of the wife as they`re for my own private collection , dont want those getting around ;) ;) ;)

Other than that i dont know what she sent you ?

(quite happy to send you my kids though ) :D :D :D

Guest Fendt pwr

Had one of her friends over from NZ for the weekend, i told her bout you , next thing i know she says i`ve sent fendt power a pm? & only a kiwi will know what its all about ! I bloody hope she hasn`t sent a pic of the wife as they`re for my own private collection , dont want those getting around ;) ;) ;)

Other than that i dont know what she sent you ?

(quite happy to send you my kids though ) :D :D :D

Yep I'm as miffed as you mjb1,she must have been half piddled :D because I did'nt get what the hell she was trying to say to me?.

I think she was from auckland was'nt she :-\ not a remuera yuppie I hope.haha.