Nice MF Tractor

Rick

That's the new facelifted front Ben... they all look like that.... The 36OO range is new over here... it's aimed at municipal authorities... primarally as a grass cutting machine really  :-\

Nice pic Pops... can we have one of the 596 as well please... that's a range we don't get over here  :-\

tractor styling gets a bit like cars doesn't it , after a while they all take on certain familliararities,, not like back in the day , when as kids you could tell what was what from half a mile away , or should that be 3rd of a kilometer :-\

Here in North America Agco and their MF line are making a big big push to take back whatever business they lost during the past so we are seeing some asserative moves on their part with the Mf line....

here marky and I expect to hear:  Brochure please!!!!!

000_0934.jpg

hey Marky did  i tell ya mate of mine works for agco  hes the wagon driver had a brand new massey out on demo and it caught fire first day out

Nope you never told me....

And I'm not listening now

* Marky puts his fingers in his ears and hums the Adams family tune LOUD *

yea aparently is very hush hush its still in the field and thr main guys from agco came down and put a sheet over it until they take it away to find out what was wrong

it had the ivt trans and my mate said it was an electrical fault

only 10 hrs on the clock

he got his sales man to see if we can have one on demo at our farm

so hope it comes off