Deere-est Precisions!!

Very nice Tris

Does any know how many 1/32 precisions there are ??? (i know there is the Case & the Combine, and these. So just 5? )

I am thinking the same as you Scott, the STX and the combine. ..

Mark, yeah they bloody are mate!!  :D

Great detail Tris... I love the tracked machine in the middle... very nice... How much is one of those if it's not vulgar to ask please  ???:-[

I paid $105 when I finished my harvest run, bought it as a souvenier for myself mate. Not sure how much they are in ?'s but to be honest I havn't seen them all to often over here. The other two, as you well know were birthday pressies from the good lady  :)

I paid $105 when I finished my harvest run, bought it as a souvenier for myself mate. Not sure how much they are in ?'s but to be honest I havn't seen them all to often over here. The other two, as you well know were birthday pressies from the good lady  :)

Thanks mate... They are well worth the money then... assuming the others are AROUND that price tag...  :-\

Thanks mate... They are well worth the money then... assuming the others are AROUND that price tag...  :-\

The one to the left is retailing now at ?65 ish and the 8400 - my favourite - to the right is hitting anywhere between ?120 - ?150 nowadays.

Nice collection there Tris just make sure you don't lose the mirrors on the 8400 got one missing on one of mine  :'( :'(

think there is only 5 1/32 precision's so far  :-\

really, though there was more of those, does anyone know is the combine one the us spec, or can you get a euro spec one??

really, though there was more of those, does anyone know is the combine one the us spec, or can you get a euro spec one??

Well according to this bloke it seems to be a bit of both  :-\

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ertl-No-15036-Precision-series-John-Deere-9750-Combine_W0QQitemZ120115570100QQihZ002QQcategoryZ117196QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

they dont have those big open hoppers over here so it must be us i guess, shame, if it was euro i would consider buying one

You wanna go steady buying all those deere's Sean  :D

Reckon it us by the dual wheels on the front only think that lets it down for me  :'(