my new baby

rich.new holland

my new baby  ;D ;D ;) a manitou 735-120lsu turbo  :-* my uncle drove it form the dealer last friday  :) hour and a half drive it was  :-\ but it was worth the 6 week wait  ;D was 4 hours on the clock when we had it first on the farm and last sunday when i left it had already had 9 hours on it  ;D;)

nice smooth machine it is , i think it has all the extras  :-\  air con ,boom susspension , new type cab , and it took a bit longer as they had to get a matbro headstock for it and even has the a new type joystick the first in south wales  ;D

well heres some pics  :)

post-407-132638599041_thumb.jpg

post-407-132638599044_thumb.jpg

I like the first pick showing the Magnum where it fits best. . . the workshop  :D Only joking Rich. Nice looking machine the Mani, had a go on one loading lorries but can't remember the model number.

that magnum doesnt fit in the shed as the stacks are about an inch to high  ::) theres something electrical wrong with it  :-\ the manitou is a good machine very fast , atleast this year they will be able to get the silage load up and roll it a bit before the next one comes in as the matbro was taking the last bit of the load up as the tractor was coming into the pit so didnt have enough time to roll it good  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...