SAME BUFFALO 120 AND TIGER 100 IN 1/32

• 4 months later...

look a lot like the two 1:43 same buffalo i have in bits, from serious sand pit days when i was a kid

they were given to the customer when you got a new tractor, dad brought two tractors, i still have the orginal bright orange jacket they gave us too

welcome pudding, hope you have fun on here mate, are the buffalo'sthat you have worth trying to restore then??? they must be pretty rare at a guess

look a lot like the two 1:43 same buffalo i have in bits, from serious sand pit days when i was a kid

they were given to the customer when you got a new tractor, dad brought two tractors, i still have the orginal bright orange jacket they gave us too

Whahaaaay!

Pudding has arrived!

Life on FTF will never be the same again  :D  :D  :D  :D

ha ha!.......my reputation preseeds me?!

in 8 years of visiting internet forums, i is seriously wondering hows i didn't come across this one earlier

this one has lots of pics..........its easier to read pics then words

my father had a SAME leopard85 and a Jaguar95, when i get time i will post pics, my ultimate goal is to find and restore a real SAME DRAGO 120......they are the orginal mountain goat

but that will happen once i get round to getting my SAMECAR running again

dang money pits