tractormans favorite five

Guest Fendt pwr

no thanks fendt,got approx 100 ready to go,not sure if they will fatten up in time for xmas now though ;) ;) ;)

gonna have to buy my bacon this year again :'(

Haha  oh well I'll leave him out with the sheep then.. ;):D :D ::) ::)

Wow, there some hours spent there. The 36 looks a proper job with the right cab on it now. My favourite however is the 390T. I have a soft spot for these at it was the tractor I first drove properly in my first farm job at 15. A four wheel drive just like your model, on a J plate it was bought in '96 with a 915 loader on it. Sold just after I left to make way for a, ahem . . . . erm . . . . This may upset some of you . . . A John Deere 3200 telescopic. (Probably please some of you too mind!!!  :D

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondered if you had made those alterations TM and how exactly did you get to having that 390, is it a 362 pimped? Would love to know what you did. That would be something I'd like to have a go at along with a 2640/80 with proper colouring on the chassis and cab and maybe even in 2wd formlike on that Irish website, the name has escaped me.