which bales of straw ?

starbrush

The chaps I work for use Welger D4000/4006 balers which I think are 80cm x 70cm bales which seem to go down well with people around here, I believe there's around 50 on a 40ft trailer at 250kg ish a piece

The chaps I work for use Welger D4000/4006 balers which I think are 80cm x 70cm bales which sem to go down well with people around here, I believe there's around 50 on a 40ft trailer at 250kg ish a piece

are they 2D bales then :D :D ::) ::)

sorry had a sugar rush after the gym ;D ;D

Oh deere, oh deere. Think you'd better read up on baler terminology ::):D :D :D :D

i will :) :). Give me a few sites / links please :-\. I'm used to seeing things with 3 dimensions in my line of work ;) ;) ::)

The chaps I work for use Welger D4000/4006 balers which I think are 80cm x 70cm bales which seem to go down well with people around here, I believe there's around 50 on a 40ft trailer at 250kg ish a piece

My mate bales with one of these as the length of the bale is the exact width of a lorry bed so he says. Hope to be on it this year for straw  :)

My mate bales with one of these as the length of the bale is the exact width of a lorry bed so he says. Hope to be on it this year for straw  :)

Your mates spot on Tris as we use 2 old lorry flatbeds to cart them with and they fit perfectly across the bed with straw bales, better still if you load them right you only need one or two straps. I'll probably be on one of our two, means I need to learn how to bale now ::):D :D

Your mates spot on Tris as we use 2 old lorry flatbeds to cart them with and they fit perfectly across the bed with straw bales, better still if you load them right you only need one or two straps. I'll probably be on one of our two, means I need to learn how to bale now ::):D :D

Me too!!

Me too!!

The control box looks complicated enough let alone those thingy's known as knotters. One of them even has its own battery and alternator fitted so won't do anything if it loses it's charge :o