More blue silaging

Deere-est

Here is the lot I am on for. Since saturday I have been on board an 8360 but it needs to go on the wrapper tomorrow so I get the YS114 you see in these pics.  :) Some gear is the contractors, some gear is my mates (tied in with the family contracting buisness) some gear is an owner drivers'. Grass has been a bit wolly and wet but this afternoon saw the best grass being chopped so we hope the rest of the week follows suit around Wiltshire.  :)

post-227-132638600574_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638600578_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think young Mart would let this Topic slip him by, just your cup of tea hey buddy?!!

Yeah Steve it is nice when the gang is all one colour, looks all up together. All the kit is in good nick, the forager is P reg so she has seen a good life already but new to the gang last year she runs sweet as a nut. Plenty of life left in her yet.

I didn't think young Mart would let this Topic slip him by, just your cup of tea hey buddy?!!

Yeah Steve it is nice when the gang is all one colour, looks all up together. All the kit is in good nick, the forager is P reg so she has seen a good life already but new to the gang last year she runs sweet as a nut. Plenty of life left in her yet.

The combination of "Blue Silaging" and the fact they were posted by yourself mate, made them stick out a mile in the Un-Read Topics Section...... :) :) :);)

Right up my street mate...... :) :) :);)