Earlier Model Ferguson Tractors. TE20 Up.

powerrabbit

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting up those little ones Marky, hav'nt seen any of those as yet. Did you know that the Corgi 50B also came in white, orange and some had black decals on the wings instead of white? Could be other colours out there as well.

WOWSERS  :o - All the ones I want  :P

I do have the 50b... but mine is without the loader  :-\ - Have you got the early Matchbox 3303's in Orange and Yellow as well PR  ???

Marky. I found one of those small Masseys with loader and angle blades today in a little toy fair. They are not Matchbox but Corgi Juniors. Needs a paint job, I'll post it when I've done it, a before and after.

Marky. I found one of those small Masseys with loader and angle blades today in a little toy fair. They are not Matchbox but Corgi Juniors. Needs a paint job, I'll post it when I've done it, a before and after.

Ah... sorry... I threw away the boxes when I got mine  :-[

Look forward to seeing them all finished then  ;) .. and before as well  ;D

Here's a Massey Ferguson 98 GM by Spec Cast in 1/16th scale. The real tractor was produced by Oliver for MF for one year, as MF's Detroit factory had burned down in 1961...the Detroit factory was where they made most of their tractors at the time. Very accurate and heavy model. A highly recommended buy  :)

IMG_3363.jpg

Top job PR.. I bet that was fiddly to do  :o - Looks like a prefect colour match as well... well done  :o;)

Thanks Marky. Did'nt want to make it too good just acceptable. I notice that there are a few of these listid on Ebay still in the packaging, originally in a hanging card bubble pack.

I'll post up a few more of my Fergusons later on.

Thanks Marky. Did'nt want to make it too good just acceptable. I notice that there are a few of these listid on Ebay still in the packaging, originally in a hanging card bubble pack.

I'll post up a few more of my Fergusons later on.

Yes please...

I don;t think the 3303 is a rare item... even in bubble pack... from memory... mine didn't cost a huge amount  :-\

Some more 'earlier' Ferguson models from my pile.

First one is this incredible TE20 in 1:18 scale from Schucco. This model is about one of the best I have come across for attention to detail and contained in it's own display case. Not cheap at ?58 a year ago but quality speaks.

SchucoTE20.jpg

Next is another TE20, this one from Scale Models in 1:16. Not the best of models as detail lacks a bit but not very often seen in the U.K. Made to sell through the MF dealerships in the U.S.A.

ScaleModelsTE20.jpg

Yet another TE20, this is the UH one in 1:16. Fantastic true to detail even down to the 1947 single rib front tyres and even comes with a Fergie spanner to put in the toolbox.

UHTE20.jpg

Another UH model Fergie, this time the 35X. another incredibly detailed model with opening bonnet and toolbox, the seat tips back and even the middle lid on the bonnet opens like the real ones.

UHRed35X.jpg

Last but not least, the industrial version of the UH 35X. Exactly the same as the red one in build apart from diferent bonnet decals and was limited to a run of 1500 models.

UH35XIndustrial.jpg

What a horrible nasty yellow tractor what muppet come up with idea to maunfacture that  :D :D

i'm sure it was 1500 not 1600  :-:(

:D :D :D Yes it was 1500... and I reckon the bloke who thought of that was a pure genius  ;D

Now... interesting ditty here for you...

The seat on the original "first shot" model of the red 35x was grey .... some PILLOCK insisted the seat on the Yellow 35x was black with yellow piping.. as per the real thing... so they all ended up black.. what a cock up  ::);D:-[

What a horrible nasty yellow tractor what muppet come up with idea to maunfacture that  :D :D

i'm sure it was 1500 not 1600  :-:(

Sorry chaps, my mistake, now corrected.  ::)

No real complaints Simon thanks... still got 200 left... but they are heading for my loft... We have made more than our money back... so I am happy... I would do it again.. all beit a little differently I think next time... lessons learned and all that  :-\

No real complaints Simon thanks... still got 200 left... but they are heading for my loft... We have made more than our money back... so I am happy... I would do it again.. all beit a little differently I think next time... lessons learned and all that  :-\

Bring me one to toytrac (if your going) and I'll take it of your hands just don't tell anyone i brought a massey ok  ;) that way i won't have to pay for postage as it'll only be going in the loft for a rainny day  :D

Bring me one to toytrac (if your going) and I'll take it of your hands just don't tell anyone i brought a massey ok  ;) that way i won't have to pay for postage as it'll only be going in the loft for a rainny day  :D

I'll take that as an order  ;) - thanks... will look you out a low number if we have any left  ;)

I'll take that as an order  ;) - thanks... will look you out a low number if we have any left  ;)

I'll pay for it now if you want to put one back brought to much lately and the wife will only moan if i get much more delivered this month  :D :D :D

I'll pay for it now if you want to put one back brought to much lately and the wife will only moan if i get much more delivered this month  :D :D :D

I share your pain brother...  ;D - Toytrac will be fine mate  ;) - I like the old "holding McFolding" anyway  ;D - Mrs F don't get to see it then  :D :D :-[

• 2 weeks later...