Rope!

TM190

Question

11 answers to this question

try a locla model shop mate, they, if like mine, may well do woodern model bopats in kit form, ,you can buy all sorts of chain ropes ect in spares packs for these, looks really good to, i have some chain for something i have to finish at some point

Another suggestion for rope is a twine used for fishing, called 'Dacron". Look for people selling fishing tackle at boot sales, or visit your local tackle shop. I think it is available in black and green and various strengths. when you look at it closely it has a very rope like appearance. I used some to rig a crane, looks ok to me. ;)

i done a couple of ropes you can just see them chucked on the front of the baler in frogshole farm i will do some more pics for you ,i used some thread from local sewing shop if you pluck up courage to go in one look at the buttons make great wheels for hayracks and the likes they do some nice ones i have found some like small tools always worth looking :-\ :-\ :-\