My Carrot Covering Preparation.

NewHolland2

Here's a pic of my carrot field (aka the conservatory rug  ;D) with the bales all piled up and ready to be chopped. There's a right mixture here:- Siku Bales, Siku Silage Blocks, Britains Bales, Playmobil Bales  ;).

I forgot to take some pics when carting them but will post some pics when spreading. I am stuck using the Samson dung spreader as no-one has dared to make a Richard Larrington bale cutter yet  :'( ;), but it looks good and does the job, and that, of course is the main thing.  :)

Cheers

NewHolland2

Graze a few sheep for a year or two NH2? :D :D :D :D :D

I never thought about that one Fendt Power, and there's me coming up with the idea for CCF and not for myself.  :o;).

I thought they were crop circles :D:);):D:):D:)

It looks ok when the real crops have been wind blown and affected by rain......looks like real wind/rain damage.  :D;):D;):D;)

• 2 weeks later...

he will be a lot quicker,my pint turned up today,a day ahead of what nh2 said,must be the stig driving

Glad it arrived TM810. Was it still cold?  :D;)

Oh yes i for got to order mine :( is the bar still open ? :-\

The bar is still open I suppose as once he comes back I will be sending him down again for some more house raids for older Britains models  :D;D, so put in your order now for Sunday afternoon.  :D :D ;)