case 7210

batcher

were i work? maybe did work :-\ have just bought a 7240 p reg with 3500hrs, should be good seen as they only farm 250 acres and already have an mf 3070, 6180 and a 6270 ::)

im told the old magnums go well, well i hope not as he has bought this tractor so he dosnt need to hire my jd >:( if any of his brake down and he wantss mine its double the price it was last year :o i blame inflation and fuel prices :D;D

Nice tractors, pull like a train, easy to tweak ::);D and economical on diesel. The only trouble you ever seem to get with them is the head gasket, goes on the back corner near the cab at between 3 and 5000 hours usually, happened to my old 7230 and everyone elses I know of locally who I've spoken to :-\

Nice tractors, pull like a train, easy to tweak ::);D and economical on diesel. The only trouble you ever seem to get with them is the head gasket, goes on the back corner near the cab at between 3 and 5000 hours usually, happened to my old 7230 and everyone elses I know of locally who I've spoken to :-\

same happened to a mates of mine, as you say its a common fault