mf 5455 based on a UH ttv

thanx lady farmer 8) 8) ;) ;) and marky did mrs read my tip ???:P

my girl friend sais that i am never grumpy in the mornig because of the MF colection next to the bed!!!

She did indeed  :'( :'( :'(

Will be having the stiches out next Friday all being well  :(

Oh by the way marky

My beatyfull MF165 is not for sale!!!! I've got it now about some 5years and it is still not finished because the cab is now in restoration!

And the 165 is now olmost a year like this! Last saturday i put on the new tyres! The photo is taken yesterday!

And many peopele ask if i want to sell my baby but you can't sell you're own child to!!! ;) ;) ;D

And my girlfriend thinks its great to have the collection in the bed room!

So come on mrs f and let marky have his colection right next the bed than he sleeps much better and in the morning he wake's up and looks and the whole day marky will be smilling ;D ;D ;D

Very true Johny, I keep my Deeres and Claas right next to my bed too and my Masseys are not too far away  :)

than marky for the photo!!

I want to try to cut of th gril from the 1014 and put a gril off a Siku mf 3050 on it!

This gril is more like the real one!

Or what do you think ???

Sounds like a good idea to me Johnny... good luck... I say go for it mate  ;)