Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

Thanks guys. Mr Holmes I know my FTF report is going to say 'must try harder' . . Mummy will be cross with me.

As for the MX135 Bas, I do like this tractor a lot.It's a great all rounder. Favourite has to be the Claas though. Yeah it's not a bad outfit machinewise, maintenance isn't the best though. All four MX's have problems because they are shunters. The boss. . . . well I mustn't be slanderous now must I. . ::)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pictures there Tris......That 698T is looking great......Do you know what age she is mate...... :)

Now that was lame of me wasn't it, never even looked and she was there all day!!

excellent pics

any more ha ha!  :D

cheers

Noel

May be a wait again for the next round!! Won't be starting maize properly u till the end of the month but I may be on something else by then. We'll have to see.

Now that was lame of me wasn't it, never even looked and she was there all day!!

May be a wait again for the next round!! Won't be starting maize properly u till the end of the month but I may be on something else by then. We'll have to see.

No worries mate......She looks good though......The boss has an A Reg 698 that's requiring some attention to get it going again......No where near as good nick as that beauty though...... :)

Thanks guys. Mr Holmes I know my FTF report is going to say 'must try harder' . . Mummy will be cross with me.

As for the MX135 Bas, I do like this tractor a lot.It's a great all rounder. Favourite has to be the Claas though. Yeah it's not a bad outfit machinewise, maintenance isn't the best though. All four MX's have problems because they are shunters. The boss. . . . well I mustn't be slanderous now must I. . ::)

What is shunters ???

texas

'Shunters' They get used and abused. Everyone jumps in them but noone looks after them. I try to keep'em greased, clean and tidy etc but it's a losing battle. One has no brakes, another has a faulty spool block and another has a broken front suspension axle :(

'Shunters' They get used and abused. Everyone jumps in them but noone looks after them. I try to keep'em greased, clean and tidy etc but it's a losing battle. One has no brakes, another has a faulty spool block and another has a broken front suspension axle :(

Thanks for the answer Tris. Now i don't like to read this what they do with the CASE MX tractors >:( >:(

Texas

Nice pics trissy, so how do you get on when the chopper hits the brakes and you dont see till you hit the header on the opening round? i have never seen that much clear space for a opening run with one chopper  :o

This is the trouble, in the time it takes to look over your shoulder at the trailer you could well have three Krone rows mounted on the wieghtframe!!  :D :D Really you only need to start close and fall back as the trailer fills, requires very little effort in all honesty. Hope I havn't spoken too soon!!

Thanks for the answer Tris. Now i don't like to read this what they do with the CASE MX tractors >:( >:(

Texas

It's a good job they don't have CVX's!!! Wish they did though  :-* In a few years I reckon the Claas will be in much trhe same state.  :(

what happened to ur load tris in the 2nd from the bottom pic  :-\ ::):D:)

tidy pics mate ,they were cutting maize on the farm next door last sat ,was going to get pics but wasnt aloud across the runway even though they was nothing taking off and the tractors were crossing it  >:(

there was 7800 jd and 2-3 jd 7810s and 3-4 jd6920s's  :(

Cheeky!! That was the last load of the day I'll have you know!! Shame you didn't get shots of that set up mate, sounds mighty fine.  8)

Looks like you are running some decent kit Tris, I bet the Big X is a sight to see working under full load!

I must admit (is this sad?) I had to drive round with the back window open for a couple of loads just to hear that V12 purring away. .. ... and she wasn't!! Not even a grunt from it. ... thin crop  :(

Well here are the long awaited proof of damage pic's I just know you have all ben waiting for!!

For this, you will need to -

Gently roll 44t of metal and rapeseed in a forward motion.

Line yourself up with one of two wieghbridges.

Just when it is too late to change to the other wieghbridge. .. .... change to the other wieghbridge.

Wait for the crunch.

Swear.

Reverse.

Jump out... ..

Jump back in. ...

Jump out again. ..

Swear. ..

Tell the man in the office what you have done even though he watched in slow motion exactly what happened and needs no explanation . ...

Chuck some sawdust down to soak up near on ?150 of fuel.

Smile at other drivers as if it makes it easier for yourself not to feel like an absolute lemon.

Ring the boss. ...

Hold phone away from ear to protect hearing!!

post-227-132638653791_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638653795_thumb.jpg

Archived